Sunday, April 25, 2010

UPDATE

Hello everyone,

This is just a status update on what's up with our blog. I (Carlos) have made my home for the summer on Cherry Grove, and Rhett is still haunting the sets of some great Television Shows and doing some work for a feature motion picture. We are not going to be able to review show together for a couple of weeks until I get the hotel open for the summer. But if I can get away for a day or so we will try and fit in a show if our schedules allow. In the mean time Rhett will still review and post what he has seen, and I will do like wise. I will also be reviewing the 2010 summer season of the Cherry Grove Arts Project. This group of talented writers actors and stage hands produce 5 to 6 Broadway style shows during the summer in Cherry Grove. I am excitied and can't wait to see what they have up thier sleaves this year. So stay tuned and please remeber to sign up to follow our blog.

See Ya on the Boards
Carlos and Rhett

No comments:

Post a Comment