Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome Back

Dear Friends,
After a very long intermission The Buzz on the Boards Top to Bottom, will resume it's theater reviews.

To fill you in on what's been going on, both Rhett and myself have left NYC, Rhett is Key West and I have moved back to my hometown of San Diego. Though we are on separate coasts we are still going to see shows in our respective cities and review them, some of these reviews will have guest contributors and some will not. I am excited to start seeing San Diego theater again and The Old Globe and La Jolla play have some provocative productions lined up and this should create some interesting reviews. I am also curious about some new theater groups on the scene and I look forward to the Cygnet Theater and the Intrepid Shakespeare Company's line up this year.

I will miss the pre theater drinks and rushing to make the curtain with Rhett, but I am hoping to get to San Diego for a visit and I planning at least one or two trips to NYC this summer.

But in the meantime,
let's bring the house lights to half, silence your cell phone, unwrap your hard candy, queue the orchestra and let's begin.

Yours Truly,

The Broadway Bitches
Carlos and Rhett

No comments:

Post a Comment